Licenses are subscription based and are
assigned to the data file (contains your club's data).
Unless alternative arrangements are made, issued licenses are valid for 1 year and the license fees are paid by monthly subscription (via Automatic Payment).
No Long term Commitment
If, for any reason you wish to stop using ClubMember, just give us 21 days notice before stopping your monthly payment. That's all there is to it!
ClubMember will continue to be fully operational for
the remainder of the existing license term, even though it has not been
If the license term, or free trial period, has expired and no ongoing license has been purchased
- you will continue to have full access to your existing data
- ClubMember won't accept any new data additions or changes
- the web server will no longer work (if that option was licensed).
LONG TERM CONFIDENCE
If, for any reason ClubMember ceases trading, a non-expiring license will be issued for your license format, provided of course that your license is current.
This means no risk for your club.
Your annual license will be automatically renewed each year if your payments are up to date (you don't have to do anything). It will be forwarded to you via email to the registered email address.
Monthly Subscription Fees:
- User subscription: 1 user = $29.95 per month (less
than $1.00 per day)
- Second user = $29.95 per month (less than $1.00 per day)
- Extra users = $25.95 per month per user (less than $0.86 per day)
- Web Server license subscription = $29.95 per month (less than $1.00 per day)
All prices exclude GST.
Your License Certificate, invoice and the Automatic Payment account details will be emailed to you as soon as possible after we have processed your initial payment.
If you are nearing the end of your free trial period, please do not wait until the "last minute" to submit your application.
Restarting a lapsed subscription will require payment of the unpaid months of the most recently licensed year, at the current monthly rate.
Non-receipt of a monthly payment is considered to be a lapsed subscription. In this case, you will be notified of the lapse via email (in case you are not aware of it).